[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:44:07 -0700
What you say may be true, but if a skilled tester like Askey has
trouble getting resolution out of it there is no question its
difficulty in use is beyond the abilities of most of the people who
bought it.

To characterize the production of Disney color and compressed hues as
a camera characteristic rather than settings indicates to me that you
have lost your objectivity and makes me skeptical of the other stuff
you said which I was inclined to take at face value.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA