[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 03:21:51 -0800
Moose wrote:
> Scott Peden wrote:
>> Which Walnut Creek are you in Moose?
>>
>> The one I know was over run long ago, here in Cullyfornia (if you don't have
>> an accent, go home).

> I'm a Bezerkeley boy, Walnut Creek was where you went out into the
> country when I was a kid. WC wasn't a place to live, then or now. Too
> hot in summer, too cold in winter - and no fog. :-)
>
> Accent?
>
> Moose

Uhhh, our Governor...

I moved to Concord in '58, down to L.A. in '63.

Went back to Concord again for a visit in late '90's, and found they had
put a freeway cloverleaf over where my old house was!

Scott lives down there a few miles north of Santa Cruz.

     keith whaley

I remember working in San Ramon, when the Summers got to 105-110
regularly, and humidity of 6 or 8%. Like a blast furnace when you walked
out of the air-conditioned workplace...
But, you never sweat! (Yeah, I know, you do, but it disappears within
1/16" of the skin surface!)