[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:06:05 -0600
And the Hill Country, especially around the lakes upriver from us on the
Colorado River. Even from Florida I'm told people are moving into our neck of
the woods. We know an Italian sculptor who has a sculpture ranch just outside
Johnson City where Lyndon's ranch can be visited. Next door is a working ranch
with house lots where Republican movers and shakers are getting their country
homes. Lance Armstrong has his homes in Austin and Dripping Springs (he sold
the property next door to ours), Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, many others
including Dirk Halstead, who left a few signed copies of his book at our local
Mail Center where he's a customer (got one!)... They like the place and the
fact people leave them alone. And please remember Sam Houston lost his job
because he would not join the Confederate States. - Phil

On 13:33, Bob Whitmire wrote:

>Big Bend National Park.

==