[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:13:43 -0500
Yep. We always did a major supermarket trip before heading out for
Big Bend. My favorite recipe down there was Bob's Best Baked Bean Big
Bend Burritos. Basically, you take some nicely seasoned baked beans,
add some hot peppers, maybe a little cheese, wrap in flour tortilla,
and eat. It don't sound like much in the comfort of your home, but
after a week or so in the desert, it's a dish to die for.  <g>

Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com