[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:13:59 +0000
Why do people keep moving to Texas? Like the much-hated here Gen. Sherman said,
"If I owned both hell and Texas, I'd sell Texas and live in hell."

I know I'm going to get some flack about that, but my late wife was from
Brookshire, Texas, and I've been there many, many times. Place is way too flat.
I'm a Tennessee hillbilly. Got to have some up and down terrain that ain't
constantly 100 F. in the summertime. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --