[OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:56:42 -0600
Which both is an isn't in TX -- or so it seems.  Getting there even
from within TX is an ordeal -- even by TX standards.

But it's worth getting there.  I just don't know if it's worth moving
there for that reason.

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/chisos.html

As long as one is there, Guadalupe NP is reasonably close by (I love
that place too -- man, does the wind blow there) and from there New
Mexico is due north.

Joel W.