[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:32:39 -0800
I suspect they will be close in price. I think I am less interested
as they both seem to be aimed at the photographer who goes out and
shoots a thousand images in a day. PS and Bridge are just fine for
me. I just worry that Adobe will somehow make Bridge less capable and
make both Lightroom and PS CS3 the "photographers package".

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA