[OM] Re: Alternative to Adobe Bridge [was aperture and lightroom]

Subject: [OM] Re: Alternative to Adobe Bridge [was aperture and lightroom]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:35:33 -0500
Yes, Fast Stone is a very nice app.  It's a near clone of Breeze
Browser.  It lacks a few important things that Breeze Browser has and
the documentation is abysmal but it also has some simple editing
features (like cropping and resizing) that are very useful for someone
who doesn't need or use a full editor.

I'm not tempted to switch to it from Breeze Browser (especially since I
already paid for Breeze Browser long ago) but I have given copies of
Fast Stone to my kids and my brother in law.  It's perfect for most
point and shoot users.

Chuck Norcutt