[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:36:20 -0600

Oh-Oh...
    Maybe this is the problem! I have it set to "Candace's perceptual
settings" which is what my PSE, some other software, and my printer are set
to, from when I calibrated my monitor and software about a year ago.
Hmmmm...
    I will try the little test you've given me, and then let you know.
    Thank you,
    Candace

AG Schnozz wrote: Candace wrote: I don't know how to describe that, other
than just "flat". Try a conversion where everything is cranked off-the-chart
loud! See if those disney colors come through in your JPEG output. Also,
makesure you output to SRGB. AG
spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com[1]
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---