[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:42:23 -0600

I am currently using PSE2 (PhotoShop Elements 2.0) with some plug ins, such
as curves, and some cool 3rd party filters. At this point it does everything
I need it to, but then I am admittedly blissfully ignorant of what I am
missing.

I've never tried GIMP.

I just downloaded LightRoom Beta 1.4 about 30 minutes ago, so have no
experience with it at all.

I have, however, been wanting to post a question about RSE...but am not sure
how to explain or show my problem with it. Only occasionally do I shoot in
RAW, and this last time I went to process images, none of them came out
looking processed at all. They appeared exactly the same as before
conversion. I *think* I followed all the steps I have in the past, and I
cannot find answers to my questions on the website or in the tutorial or
readme file, as I seem to be following all the steps shown. I ended up
developing the images one by one in PSE, which was a pain in the back side.
Any ideas or tips on what to do or where to look at what I may be doing
wrong?
Thanx in advance :-)
    Candace