[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:41:33 -0600
 Another thought...does it matter? I have my cameras set to "adobe RGB".
Having read several places that this is the better way to go...true? False?

Candace Lemarr wrote: Oh-Oh... Maybe this is the problem! I have it set to
"Candace's perceptual settings" which is what my PSE, some other software,
and my printer are set to, from when I calibrated my monitor and software
about a year ago. Hmmmm... I will try the little test you've given me, and
then let you know. Thank you, Candace AG Schnozz wrote: Candace wrote: I
don't know how to describe that, other than just "flat". Try a conversion
where everything is cranked off-the-chart loud! See if those disney colors
come through in your JPEG output. Also, makesure you output to SRGB. AG
__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of
spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com[1[1]] ==============================================
List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com[2[2]] List nannies:
olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3[3]] ==============================================
--- Links --- 1 http://mail.yahoo.com[4] 2 http://www.zuikoholic.com[5] 3