[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:20:18 -0600
 Ken,
    OK, that makes sense. I just tried one file. I made sure all the output
info was correct. I have one exception to that...when I go to tell it which
editor to open the new image in, it opens a screen to let me select which
editor, and I do, but it never ever highlights the "ok" box at the bottom,
soI am unable to select which editor it opens in. Only the "cancel" box is
highlighted, the ok box stays ghosted. I know this doesn't help you when you
can't see the program right now in front of you. :-) Maybe this is part of
myproblem...

AG Schnozz wrote: ...but I am obviously just missing something now, and
can'tseem to figure it out on my own. On the right-hand side of the screen
are two tabs. I'm running on memory, here, but check the second tab (the one
that identifies your save location) and make sure the process boxes are all
checked correctly. Also, you might want to double-check that you are
actuallycreating new output files and are opening those up in an editor.
I'vebeen known to keep reopening the same old file. Ken
spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com[1]
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://mail.yahoo.com