[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
> ...but I am obviously just missing something now, and
> can't seem to figure it out on my own.

On the right-hand side of the screen are two tabs. I'm running
on memory, here, but check the second tab (the one that
identifies your save location) and make sure the process boxes
are all checked correctly.

Also, you might want to double-check that you are actually
creating new output files and are opening those up in an editor.
I've been known to keep reopening the same old file.

Ken

http://mail.yahoo.com