[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:33:27 -0600
 Hi Chuck :-)
    That would make sense, except I have the plugin for PSE to recognize ORF
files. However, I am trying just the jpeg option to make it as simple as
possible. Good idea for troubleshooting, tho. I was sorta wondering if maybe
the selection being grayed out meant that perhaps RSE wasn't installed
correctly...a glitch or something. I suppose anything is possible. Since for
this issue there is a workaround I won't get too bothered by this one issue
with RSE...unless I discover more issues. :-)
    Thank you, tho..
    Candace
    P.S. my spell checker wants me to replace "Norcutt" with "haircut",
LMAO!!

Chuck Norcutt wrote: I don't know RSE operation at all but whenever you have
a selection grayed out it usually means that the program considers that
selection to be invalid. The first thing I can think of is that it believes
you're asking it to pass an ORF file to PSE which PSE wouldn't handle. Make
sure you're telling it to pass a JPEG or something the PSE knows about. If
that's not the problem, sorry, I haven't a clue. Chuck Norcutt Candace
Lemarrwrote: Ken, OK, that makes sense. I just tried one file. I made sure
all the output info was correct. I have one exception to that...when I go to
tell it which editor to open the new image in, it opens a screen to let me
select which editor, and I do, but it never ever highlights the "ok" box at
the bottom, soI am unable to select which editor it opens in. Only the
"cancel" box is highlighted, the ok box stays ghosted. I know this doesn't
help you when you can't see the program right now in front of you. :-) Maybe
this is part of myproblem... AG Schnozz wrote: ...but I am obviously just
missing something now, and can'tseem to figure it out on my own. On the
right-hand side of the screen are two tabs. I'm running on memory, here, but
check the second tab (the one that identifies your save location) and make
sure the process boxes are all checked correctly. Also, you might want to
double-check that you are actuallycreating new output files and are opening
those up in an editor. I'vebeen known to keep reopening the same old file.
of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com[1[1]] ==============================================
List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com[2[2]] List nannies:
olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3[3]] ==============================================
--- Links --- 1 http://mail.yahoo.com[4] 2 http://www.zuikoholic.com[5] 3