[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:24:26 -0700
I used Elements 2 for a while as well. After I switched to Photoshop
I noticed that the next version of Elements had some of the features
that I switched for, but I have not used the later versions. So I
don't know how different they are to use. If what you use is OK stick
with it. The later ones, though, include the same raw conversion,
ACR, that regular Photoshop uses. It is very capable if you want to
use raw files. I think the shadow/highlight tool is worth the cost of
the upgrade.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA