[OM] Re: Before responding to Larry

Subject: [OM] Re: Before responding to Larry
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:01:06 +0000
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Adobe employees pay a price that must be higher than production costs but
> get a very good discount. The internet can provide friends that you've never
> met. Going back to school for a quarter can provide an alternative approved
> discount on lots of things.

I don't understand what that has to do with anything I said. Maybe the mad cow
stuff is more advanced than I thought.

> Ummm ... Would buying a car without having ever having driven that model nor
> even a similar model make one an idiot? This is just research of course. I'm
> really quite happy with my car even if it only has 4 cylinders and is ugly.

Well, since you asked, I'd say yeah, probably. Maybe you just got lucky. Or it
could be you just don't care or know much about cars. Is it possible you're a
vegetarian, too? I wouldn't buy any car I hadn't at least put my butt in and
taken around the block.

Walt