[OM] Re: Opinions: Small Digital Point-and-Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions: Small Digital Point-and-Shoot
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:37:30 +1000
Quite nice but for viewing, a 3" wideview TFT screen as on these  is
a big difference - makes it possible for two people to really look
through images together. Some of them come with a viewing cradle as
well.
Sony T30 - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dsct30.asp
Nikon S6 - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Nikon/nikon_cps6.asp
Pentax T10 - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Pentax/
pentax_optiot10.asp (3" touch screen!)
I was reviewing the Casio Exilim Z1000 - 2.8" screen, 10mp! They also
have a Z850 which has 8mp but does have manual control, a finder and
a proper PASM dial. I found the images hi-res but rather flat and dull.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx