[OM] Re: in-camera image resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: in-camera image resolution
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:34:11 +0100
The only time, John, that you need a greater resolution is when
printing.  As long as you have the right number of pixels to lay on
the paper, the nominal resolution out of the camera is immaterial.
You will change it to 300ppi before printing, adjust the (physical)
size appropriately and set the printer to print at 740ppi or more.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.