[OM] Re: any opinions appreciated

Subject: [OM] Re: any opinions appreciated
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:05:22 +0100
They all tell a story, Wayne, so it depends just what you want from
them.  I like Garth's interpretation, but you could equally crop out
the cliff if that were not part of your story.

I use the rule of thirds to prevent tension between 2 equally strong
elements.  Your head/quaarter shot is nicely composed in that sense:
there's no tension to my mind.  But it's a little dark for me.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.