[OM] any opinions appreciated

Subject: [OM] any opinions appreciated
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:42:53 -0300
I suppose there could be any number of opinions, but just for the fun of it,
if anyone cares to, perhaps someone could offer some suggestions on how they
would fix these three pictures. Or maybe just scrap them?

Cropping advice needed on this one. I have looked at this one quite a while,
but can't see any way to crop it to salvage a good picture. Obviously the
window ledge of the vehicle needs to go, and probably the light pole. I
wanted to include the flowers and the vertical rockface though, but I don't
see how to keep that without the stupid cows walking out of the picture. To
me there is way too much useless space at the top of the picture, and I
don't see how to get rid of it and keep a good ratio picture.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/989644/1/67823089

Okay, I'll blame these two on shutter lag on the C5050 (have to blame
somebody :)
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/989644/1/67823101
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/989644/1/67823107
Stupid cows walked too far into the picture while the camera was fooling
around trying to do its part. So, in the first one, the colored cow ends up
obscuring the black one, making a multi-legged ox. What can you do with
that? And in the second picture they were supposed to be walking into the
picture, with me obeying the rule of thirds, and instead end up perfectly in
the middle. Would you leave it that way, or crop it back to obey the rule of
thirds?

Wayne (who can't find a good picture to post just now)