[OM] Re: in-camera image resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: in-camera image resolution
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 20:28:59 +1000
Indeed - in my days in the publicity trade, 300dpi was the maximum
screen for something like a company prospectus on coated paper - we
didn't ever go higher. Of course, that was printed letterpress from a
copper plate or zinc stereo on a Heidleberg platen. And a font was an
individual type size, weight or style, not a bloody typeface and....
Long ago and far away
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx