[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:13:31 -0800
ScottGee1 wrote:

>An interesting comparison and pic!

Thanks! Sometimes, you just gotta know.... If only so you can feel you
got your money's worth. :-)

>But whether the differences are visible in a *print* seems the key
>point here.  I may be missing something, but I would upsize only to
>create a larger print -- not a larger screen image.  I'm learning that
>subtleties viewed on screen at 100% are not necessarily visible in a
>print viewed at 'normal' viewing distance.

I certainly agree. On the other hand, the best upsampling is never going
to print worse than lesser versions. SI Pro is cheap, and was even
cheaper with the intro special. So I can just use it and print, without
worrying whether I could have done better.

Moose