[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:20:06 -0500
When I worked for Epson back in the mid to late '80s we wanted to
prove our printers were compatible with the new Windows OS.  To that
end, we set up an enclosed section of our booth at CES and ran demos.
On the first day of the show the guy who was doing the demos emerged
from the booth for a moment looking a bit disgusted.  I asked him how
he liked Windows and he replied, "Well I've learned two things about
Windows: it may be slow, but it is cumbersome."

Some things never change . . .

ScottGee1
(Who uses Windoze even though he knoze better.)