[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:13:07 -0800
I think this need to do multiple steps when resizing in Photoshop is
urban legend. I can't see the difference in my limited test and
neither could Reichmann, finding that a single bicubic resize in PS
was as good as multiple steps or using Genuine Fractals, another
widely touted "superior" solution.

See his review of Smart Scale here and go down about half way:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/smartscale.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA