[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:13:04 -0500
I use it, and have for three or so years. Like it a lot. Not an expert by
any stretch, but I will say that the print/resample capability of PWP is
worth the price of admission. I mess with my .ORF files (RAW), then convert
to .TIF, and then continue to fiddle in PWP. When it comes time to print,
PWP up- or downsamples appropriately, and truth to tell, I have to crop
small and print large to see loss of quality.

FWIW,

--Bob