[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:28:15 +0000
I agree, Winsor.  I had some spare dosh to spend from Christmas and I
planned to buy pxl Smartscale or Genuine Fractals.  But I had a hunt
for reviews to decide between the 2 and saw the luminous-landscape
review.  That persuaded me that it was wasteful to spend that much
money on a re-sizing gizmo and I bought SI Pro from Fred Miranda
instead.

I shall spend the spare dosh on a cataloguing programme, either
Extensis Portfolio or IView Media Pro.  Have you (or anyone else)
experience or opinions of either?

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker