[OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:30:18 +0100
I tried shaking it and gently banging metal rear of lens on a cloth on
the table, but maybe I just have to keep trying, I wonder if sticky tape
might be strong enough assuming I can remove any sticky stuff with
acetone should it fail to come out.

Does this also mean that this element is available and hopefully not
expensive.  I did read somewhere about one guy taking it to the
opticians who measure it and made him a new one.

Ian