[OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:19:51 -0500
Some groups that have glue defects can be unglued the rest of the way by
soaking element in a pan of warm/hot acetone.  If elements are glued with
balsam, this could work fast, I don't know, more research would be needed.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx