[OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:22:08 +0100
I unscrewed the black holding piece and could then pluck out a lens
group, It looks like two elements glued together, and it has the
appearance of fungus tendrils all around the outside edge - and they
look to be between the two glued elements. there was then a metal spacer
ring about 1.5 mm thick which fell out and next there is what appears to
be another lens group, I m guessing it to be also two elements glued
together, this I could't remove to fully inspect and it also had what
looks like fungus tendrils around the  outside edge, and I think I could
see that they were on the now exposed surface.