[OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:43:59 +0100
My next line of thought is gently heating the cylindrical metal holder
it is in, but I don'rt want to use water as this will mean full
dissassembly to dry it out and can't think of any other ideas at the
moment.

Hmm what about a soft contact lens remover I remember seeing once, its
also about the correct size.

thankfully due to the bevelling on the rearmost element it is almost
impossible to put it the wrong way around.

Ian