[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:28:56 -0700
People underestimate the mountains of the Northeastern US. Mount Washington
has some of the worst wind and lowest temperatures of anywhere in this
country. The mountains of the West are newer so tend to be sharper than the
older and more rounded mountains of the East. Mountains are great places
wherever they may be. /jmac