[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:35:05 -0700
The key to dealing with people like that is to relax and have fun with
it.  One thing I've found that's pretty effective is to wait until the
person gets fairly angry (about medium, I'd say) and then start the
children's game of imitating everything he says.  This hardly ever fails
to get them really red faced.  Also answering all of their questions
with "No thank you, I'm a heterosexual" raises blood pressure to amazing
levels on guys like this.  If you just stay calm and use your head you
can have all kinds of fun with these anger-management failures.
Especially in public.  Of course, I understand that being in pain didn't
do much good for your own state of mind, but good entertainment is where
you find it.  :-)

Bruce