[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:03:59 -0800
Teachers will never touch a child now even though he/she may have
need of comfort. I have a friend who will now never allow himself to
be alone with a child, not because of any inclination of his but
because there is no defense against an untrue accusation. He will
leave a public restroom immediately if he is alone and a kid comes in.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA