[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 06:01:51 +0100
Moose

Extensis Portfolio is indeed an indexing application.  It will
catalogue any file from any folder on any connected storage device.
It will also check for updates and allow you to synchronise the
catalogue with the selected folders.

I use it for both my file cataloguing and my image cataloguing.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.