[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:04:12 -0400
That's what I thought too.  It's a bit hard to explain.  You just have
to try it and understand what it can do.  My view of it is probably a
bit colored by using it during long photo shoots where we may download
images before the card is full and then continue shooting without
reformatting the card.  When you stick the card back in it recognizes
the images it has already downloaded and doesn't download them again
unless you request it to.  Also, if you shoot images over multiple dates
it automatically creates and puts each dates images into the appropriate
folder depending on the folder naming conventions you have chosen.
There are lots more things it can do also.  I considered it well worth
$29 and wouldn't be without it today.  I think you can still get a free
30 day trial.

Chuck Norcutt