[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:52:06 -0700
An update:

Is Ripley a member of this list? Believe it or not, MS came through. A
new fellow wrote to me this morning with a relatively quick and easy
fix. So Windoze Explorer now show thumbnails for RAW files and displays
them close to full screen with a little double click of the mouse. So
now it works on both machines. Still requires XP SP2.

I realized that Picasa would also be a good choice for the notebook, as
there are only a handful of pics on it yet. I"m just not ready to index
the uncounted images on the desktop. I want to do some reorganization
first. It works very nicely and also can work with RAW files.

I also installed RawShooter essentials and already have Photoshop
Elements 2, Compuserve for dial-up and 80211g for hot spots, so I think
I am fully equipped for the road.

Now all I have to do is put together flights, cars and schedules to
coordinate visits with several people in three states.  :-)   Oops,
gotta get that B&H order in too...

Moose