[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:28:35 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>That's what I thought too.  It's a bit hard to explain.  You just have
>to try it and understand what it can do.  My view of it is probably a
>bit colored by using it during long photo shoots where we may download
>images before the card is full and then continue shooting without
>reformatting the card.  When you stick the card back in it recognizes
>the images it has already downloaded and doesn't download them again
>unless you request it to.

Same with the Can*n Zoombrowser.

>Also, if you shoot images over multiple dates
>it automatically creates and puts each dates images into the appropriate
>folder depending on the folder naming conventions you have chosen.

So does Zoombrowser, although I don't know how flexible it is. I just
have it done by date shot.

>There are lots more things it can do also.

I'm sure it does.

>I considered it well worth $29 and wouldn't be without it today.

I'd likely buy it for $29 too.

>I think you can still get a free 30 day trial.

15 days now. I'll try it out when I'm sure I have time to really try it
out in that time. Got a consulting/programming gig I have to get started
on tomorrow. They pay very well and I want to keep them happy! I'd say
it is going to pay for some new software, but I've already spent some on
new notebook, HDD, wireless net gear, etc, etc. and I still have a
vacation to plan and pay for - and probably a bit or two of new photo
gear for the trip........

Moose