[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:23:26 -0700
I actually have more spinning beach balls on 10.4 than I had on 10.3.
I can't upgrade my Quicksilver because it's running ProTools v6 and
isn't compatible with 10.4, but it runs great on my Powerbook other
than apparently requiring a little more in the way of system
resources. I think it's because I'm only running 512 Mb of memory.
I'd have upgraded the memory already, but my machine has two 256
modules installed so it will be a case where I'll have to remove both
existing modules and replace them both with 512 Mb modules, which is
still a little pricey, IMO.

Actually, I was looking for software to use viewing images on my PC
and Mr. Scales was kind enough to recommend Picasa, which seems to
work exceptionally well. I like iPhoto on the Mac, too. v5 is pretty
nice.