[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 06:17:25 +0100
Robert

My G4 iBook has 750-odd Mb and it works fine for downloading and
fiddling with E-1 images when I use it (when away from home).  Have
you upgraded to OS10.4?  It is faster to use than 10.3 or before.

To answer your question, Graphics Converter works very nicely on the
Mac, if you don't want to use iPhoto; I have v5 of iPhoto and it is a
speedy application to use.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker