[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:44:24 -0600
A lot of people enjoy insulting others and then, when called on it, they act
all hurt and offended. The jabs get very tiresome and usually represent
frustrated and unhappy people. If you're unhappy don't try to drag the rest
of us into your dark little world. There are professional therapists for
that. This list should be an informative and enjoyable forum. /jmac