[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:42:27 -0400
My "good one" comment was for this line and this line only:

>> Earl, Let's not Bolt-on another idiot to the U.N.  <<  referring to
>> diplomatically challenged John Bolton.

There are lots of good Republicans, they just don't happen to be in
Washington at this time.  Latest laws coming at us right now:  requiring
citzens to carry national ID cards (converted drivers licenses).  These will
be 'chipped' with info only as accurate as the keypuncher at the DMV, and
will contain  ALL your personal data, income, medical history, housed by a
private corporation.  This does not make us safer.
Next law: People are expected to drop a dime on neighbors if they are
suspected of smoking pot.
Over 50% of the population now disapprove of the Iraq occupation, Bush's
numbers are in the 40s and he still hasn't answered for the Downing Street
memo.   You won't hear about most of these things on Fox.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
omtech@xxxxxxxxx  |  www.zuiko.com