[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:21:06 +0000
Peace!  Truce!  I regret and take back the cheap "narrow-minded" shot.

I have no beef with Republicans.  I'm the child of a mixed marriage: Republican
father, Democrat mother.  My wife's a Republican, sort of.  I'm ambiguous.  I
can say really nasty things about as many Democrats as I can Republicans.  I
don't even like Libertarians much anymore.  And what ever happened to the Bull
Moose Party?

Walt, not falling on his tongue, but putting it back in the holster for a while

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>