[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:57:42 -0400
>> I have not heard you speaking, but if you identify with him, I would
>> suggest you take a good look at yourself.

If you're talking about the president, then this is actually the most
offensive post I've read to date. How can you take me to task for being
offensive and then write what you wrote? If I'm wrong, would you please
clarify what you meant. No, never mind. Don't bother. I'm through with
politics on this list, for a while, anyway . . . back to cameras and
photography.

--Bob