[OM] Re: An English apology ! with a loose screw

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology ! with a loose screw
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:43:20 -0500
Actually, all the reverse ("left-hand" or counter-clockwise-tightening)
screws I know of in Olympus have specific part numbers (CA-854500 on the
OM-1, for example).

It is common for regular screws to have a size designation (PSK1.4x2.5SN for
example, where the first letters indicate head type, followed by diameter
and length dimensions, then finally finish), though many do have a part
number instead.

Of course, there was the time when my Japanese boss caught me muttering,
"cheap Japanese wire!" 'cause the insulation melted so easily on something I
was soldering.  Ouch!

I guess we all take some things personally....