[OM] Re: 35mm Film

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:24:10 -0200
on 17/01/2005 20:58, AG Schnozz wrote:

> I think everybody here knows how I feel about the 100/2.8...

I should have paid more attention to your feeling about this one.

I had decided to buy a LN one, which was not silvernosed neither MC, but was
sold the day before. Not an easy lense to find here :-(
Quite different prices in Uruguay than in the US, I mean inexpensive.
But no hood no case.

Think that I hold on because I haven't yet resolved Zuiko's half stop
difference between full aperture and next f stop, I mean between 2.8 and 4
in this lens.

In the meanwhile, I'm doing well with the 85~250. I'm sort of a tripod fan,
and though I obviously prefer primes, this zoom is great coupled to a 1-8
when stopped down to f11.
It's the only one I have, and the only one I would ever buy. Pity the pol.
rotates when focusing...

Fernando.