[OM] Re: 35mm Film

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Film
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:42:48 -0800
So which is best. Use higher ASA like 400 to get a faster shutter speed
at the sacrifice of grain or go for the fine grain 100ASA and risk
camera shake? (Assuming we don't have time to set up the tripod)
Personally I go for the higher ASA as I believe the sharpness limit of
most photos is not optics nor film but operator error.

BTW B&H has a sale on Fuji Superia  3 packs, 2x 400 and 1x 800 for $10.
I bought a few to try out the 800. might make a good dreary wet winter film.

 Mike