[OM] Re: Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Trouble
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:05:23 -0800
Glad you said count rather than percentage. You should also add winder/motor
drive into the equation so that it's broad enough to apply beyond OM's.

A month ago I switched from an OM4 to a OM3 to slow me down and get the
percentage up. Of course both my Mamiya & Horseman have next to no
performance. I use the OM as their light meter. But the 16x20 prints are so
nice...

-jeff