[OM] Re: Mysterious 'lenses' on oBoy - can anyone help?

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious 'lenses' on oBoy - can anyone help?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:30:59 -0500
They're microscope eyepieces.  If they were telescope eyepieces, they'd have
the focal length imprinted on the top of the eyeguard.  The "K 15x" likely
means Kellner, which is the optical design, albeit a simple one.  Also, since
they were sold with a microscope, their magnification was stated assuming use
on the manufacturer's scope.

Also, I've never seen Nikon telescope eyepieces, if that's the brand (which I
can't read).

SKip