Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:56:42 -0500
One of the problems with digital cameras right now is the accuracy of the
viewfinder.  Hence, the review feature of the LCD is damn near a requirement.
Other than that, I don't need to review.  As a =very= general rule, I find that
people who use the LCD to review a lot are either new to photography or re
techno-weenies who like playing with the toys.  Once you master some of the
basics, you can either make good pictures, are very close to making good
pictures, or you never will.  Instant review may actually hinder this process.
The benefit of time and quiet reflection are powerful teachers.

Earl