Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:52:18 -0500
Not old-fashioned, Jim - It's all a matter of what works for the
individual photographer. The m6ttl .58 is my favorite M6 body - one, it
allows me to use a 28 without a finder, and see the whole frame with my
glasses...two, when I mount a 35 or 50 on the body, I see what's beyond
the frame, and I really appreciate that in terms of planning my
shot...But I know that other people simply love the M3 finder - and it
is definitely superior for work with longer lenses.

Best

B. D.